Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Forget Me Not

Day # 5 - How do you want people to remember you? Why?

I think that we always want people to remember the best about us and forget the bad. Wouldn't it be great to be able to live your life in such a way that people really did only remember the good stuff? I want to live my life like that. I still have a long way to go in some areas but it's good to realize where we need to improve so that we can work on becoming better in those areas.

So, what kind of person do I want to be? I want people to remember that I was quick to help out and to give service and that I didn't complain about it. I want to always have something good to say about a person and never say negative things. I want to be happy, generous, friendly, and the type of friend you like to have around.

Finally, I want people to remember the good times we've had togerther and the happy memories of our laughter and time well-spent.

0 comments: