Thursday, July 12, 2012

Change

If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies - author unknown

Day #6 - If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?

This the trickiest question of all time. I can never answer this question and feel truly confident of my answer. However, I think that regardless of the additional difficulties this would add to my life, I would change the fact that I don't have kids. I would like to have kids. I know that someday I will have kids, but it so hard to wait for someday!

(Someday when I am chasing around a load of rowdy kids I will look at this post and laugh.)

I have been given many blessings in this life that I wouldn't change for the world. I was blessed with a wonderfully large family that is loud, sarcastic, hilarious and musically talented. I have the best husband I could have ever asked for. I live in a nice little home with a cute dog. I am in a city far from my hometown but I am learning and growing and experiencing new things. I have many wonderful friends who keep my spirits up and my life full. Truly, it seems almost sinful to wish for anything to change. :)

0 comments: