Monday, April 7, 2008

A Week's Worth of Ramblings

I'm going to tell the story backwords, starting with today and going back.

I think I am getting sick. Actually, I know it and I also know that my body is totally fighting it. I absolutely hate colds, so I decided that I won't get them anymore. Saturday night I started getting a sore throat and I knew I was in for it. I always get a sore throat first and then the full-blown horridness of the sneezy, runny nose, headache, achy body miserableness. I have filled my body with all sorts of vitamins and liquids so I hope I will slide through this quickly. I have to do another internet radio show this weekend (did I tell you they made me a regular?) and I really don't want a stuffy nose to make my voice sound worse.

Conference is always wonderful. I love the spirit is brings into our home. I also love the excuse to sit home and rest.

My in-laws came up this weekend, they had tickets to 3 of the 5 sessions of conference and they wanted to see us. We went up to Bountiful last night and spent quite a bit of time chatting. I think things are going much better with them. At least I didn't spend the whole night hating them and they gave me orange juice for my throat (I think I drank a whole gallon).

I had a couple of consultations this week, and I actually got a contract signed. I need more than one though so I worked hard this week sending emails and posting ads around. I had a huge week in regards to hits to my website, apparently people keep looking but I am still waiting for them to call. I guess starting something new will always be harder than I expected it to be.

1 comments:

Alexander said...

Poor baby! :( I'll take care of you.