I would like to think of myself as the kind of person who would shun such trivial and mind-numbing television known as Reality TV. However, I am not. I am secretly in love with some of those shows, particularly VH1's Rock of Love 2. So, it's true that 80's rock wasn't really my thing, but I have developed some affinity for the lead singer of Poison, Bret Michaels. In Rock of Love, Bret is looking for his one, true love. He starts with 20 girls and over the course of some crazy challanges and interesting antics, he eliminates them one at a time. I have been watching this show for weeks and I am sickeningly addicted. Last night was the finale and the girl I picked on day one, actually was chosen as his "rock of love". While watching, I was so excited and nervous you would have thought I was on the show.
Anyway, now I have a dilemma. I am so intrigued by Bret. On the show he was the most perfect gentleman a girl could ever want. He was sincere, honest, smart, and down to earth, and I really like his music. He has some solo albums, and a new one that was specially featured on the show and I am really into it. This morning I found out that while I was sitting in my home watching the show and dying of anticipation, Bret Michaels was doing a concert in Sandy! How evil to have a concert and the finale at the same time! I was almost sad that I couldn't go.
So I guess there is something wrong with me because I have never liked wild concerts, nor have I ever been "enthralled" with any band or celebrity. I think I have regressed to teenager-ism. There is a concert tomorrow in Denver, and I actually was considering making the 7 hour drive to attend a concert! SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE ME!!! I need a healthy dose of adult right about now because as much as I would love to play like I was a freshman in college again, my husband would never go for it. Hmmm.... I am feeling very weird, maybe I should go lie down and hopefully I will feel like myself again soon.
6 years ago

5 comments:
So, does that mean you want to drive to Denver with me? :D
Wow, this is intense.
Hmm... no way, Jose. I can't believe you watch that show. Shame on you. Rob and Big is much better.
:P
You know....Poison is coming here in July for a concert. We should get tickets! LOL!
Post a Comment