I am a chicken.
I quit my job on Friday. I sent my boss an email putting in my two weeks notice and now I am terrified to go to work in the morning. I have no idea how my boss will react and I am afraid of how my coworkers will treat me the next few weeks. My only ally has gone and so I am left alone to face the wolves.
I am also terrified about the future. I always have a difficult time with transition and major change. I don't like not knowing the next step in my journey. I have always been afraid of the dark, and this has required me to step out of my comfortable light into uncertainty.
I don't know where I am going, but I think I will be spending most of the next few weeks in meditation, trying to decide the direction of my next step.
"When you come to the edge of all the light you know and are about to step into the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing that one of two things will happen: there will be solid ground to stand on or you will be taught to fly."
Author Unknown

2 comments:
I'm serious about the Personal Chef plan, Anna!
It is hard...I'm with you, but we can DO THIS!!!
Post a Comment