Thursday, November 1, 2007

Pagan Rituals!

I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job.

AAAHHH! IT'S SIMPLY NOT TRUE! I DON'T LOVE MY JOB!

Okay, now that we have that out of the way, on to other news. Last night was Halloween, the most celebrated of all Pagan holidays and widely loved by Christians around the world (ironic isn't it?). It's the one day a year that moochers are rewarded (except for of course those days when you see people holding up signs asking for money, but enough about that). Actually I would like to think of Halloween as a fashion show, and for the $10 I spent on candy, the models will dress up and come to MY door, I don't even have to leave the house! Now that's what I call service.

The best part of the evening was my husband, who in his infinite wisdom decided to dress up as the Big Bad Wolf when I showed him my Little Red Riding Hood costume. He was the life of the party, err, I mean fashion show. He played his part to the fullest extent, making little girls scream and cry and dozens of little boys envious of his complete coolness.

Honestly, the funniest part of the night was when one time when the doorbell rang Alexander threw open the door and growled, resulting in delighted screams from the three little girls. Their father thought it was especially funny (it helps when they know you from the ward). After that, a little family came with a 2 or 3 yr old girl who started bawling when Alexander opened the door, he didn't even try to scare them. She cried even more when he put candy in her bag. I laughed until my sides ached.

All in all it was a pretty successful fashion show and we gave out nearly all of our candy. For your viewing pleasure I have included pictures of the pimped out Big Bad Wolf and maybe one of Little Red from the 'Hood.







Oh, and here are my pumpkins :)

1 comments:

Al said...

LOVE IT!

And don't worry, we'll get you a job YOU LOVE VERY soon!!! :)