Today I don't feel so good. The doctor has diagnosed me with bronchitis, again. This means that I am sitting on my couch, wanting to lay down but not able to because it is hard to breathe. Each time I cough my body is wracked with pain because my bronchial tubes are not big enough to handle the force of air that a cough produces. I am also having an incredibly difficult time speaking and swallowing. For my poor husband's benefit I have taken to writing any requests or responses on a small whiteboard, I think he was getting tired of his one sided conversations. I admit it's kinda funny since people usually can't get me to shut up. It's also funny to watch me speak using body language, at least Alexander thinks it's funny since he laughs every time I do it.
I am currently eating a bowl of pistachio pudding (Yay! Pudding!) which I started two hours ago and will probably take the rest of the night to finish. I am also bored. I can't figure out how people can spend all day surfing the web. I can only do this for a couple of hours (at the most) and then I run out of things to do. I have already spent $70.00 shopping at Old Navy.com and if I am on here much longer I will have to get a second job to pay for my spending habits. Oh well.
With any luck I will be feeling better soon, since I can't feel much worse. Sometimes ya gotta be thankful for days like this so that you can truly appreciate the days when you feel good.
6 years ago

2 comments:
Poor, sick you!!! I wish I could do something for you...soup for dinner?
I agree with the surfing web thing...I have my fill at work. :) I never know what to look for...I really only use the Internet when I have a specific site or purpose in mind.
I want to lay down right now. I'm not sleeping well again. *sigh*
But at least I'm not physically ill.
Tell Alexander (or write to him, rather!) that it's just like the game Gestures, if he guesses so many right HE WINS!!! :)
You really should get paid for today, Little Miss Workaholic! Would you put that computer down already! Step away!!! ;)
Seriously let me know if you need anything else.
Thanks, I will let you know if I need anything. Right now I am just surviving :)
Post a Comment