Okay, here is the post I promised with the pictures of my paintings. My camera was a little retarded, so the angles are not quite perfect, but that's okay, you still get the general idea. You can also click on the picture to see it bigger.
This one is the first one I painted. It's of the Delicate Arch at Arches National Park.
This is my second one. I have decided I like things that are not your typical pictures, so this is looking through an old castle window in Cornwall overlooking a little island. It is sideways, so you will have to tilt your head a little.
This picture is a close up of a very small part of a stained glass window in a medieval English church. I call it "An Excerpt of Peace" because the song is Dona Nobis Pacem, which means 'grant us peace'. I liked the old school look of the music so I painted it.
Next I did a series lilies. Like I said earlier, I don't like to be boring so I painted close-ups of the flowers.
They are not perfect, but I am still learning. Hopefully if I keep practicing I will get better. :)
6 years ago

4 comments:
WOW, Girl! Amazing!
I'm glad you discovered your talent, especially before the ward talent show! Wahoo! Now you can just have a display... ;)
Are you going to hang your paintings up somewhere? I think your lily series should MOST DEFINITELY go up somewhere...maybe the guest bath?
Which one is your fav?
Which one is Alexander's fav?
You truly are talented! Jealous! ;)
Alexander likes the Cornwall one the best. I can't pick favorites cause I painted them all. I was certainly the most proud of the Arch one cause it was my first and surprised me the most, I had no idea that it would actually look like what I was trying to paint.
Post a Comment