Monday, February 4, 2013

Par-Tay!

2-4-13: I found this post unfinished from July......I decided to finish it now........
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
July 17, 2012


So yesterday was my birthday and I turned old. To celebrate I threw myself a party (I know, I'm so thoughtful) ;). It was a semi-vintage theme. Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure.




The Invite I created:

 The Table-scape:

We played Bingo! It was a blast! We had all sorts of prizes. We also ate cheese off a chalkboard tray, as you can see from the picture. The lovely bouquet was from Leila who seemed to instinctively know my favorite colors/flowers!!

This was the photo backdrop. Sadly, the lighting wasn't the best, but we had to make do.

Not everyone had their pics taken, but those that did looked awesome!

Sara and Steve:

Kelley:

Gina and Jeff:


The birthday cake didn't get made in time for the party, but I made it for the day. It is tradition after all.



1 comments:

Melissa said...

I love it! I wish I could have been there!