I have a decorating disease. Since I'm not doing weddings anymore the only venue for my artistic sickness is my little home. I also don't like spending money on my "habit" so I try to make do with what I already have around the house. I got pretty lucky with this holiday. I had everything on hand, so in about an hour I whipped it all up.
I made little hand-cut hearts using the grade school method and in addition to the pics below, I also stuck them on picks and put them in my hallway flower arrangement and made a garland for the front door. Using a bit of twine, lace and some vintage looking material I stole from my mom ages ago, the house came together to look pretty cute :)
I like how these don't all match :)
This vase above is filled with tissue paper pom-poms that I made for my vintage birthday party last summer
I also printed up this word -art and framed it in my word-art corner. Yes, I have a corner, the word-art changes every season/month. I know...I'm just special like that..... You can find this and print it for yourself at http://audzipandesign.blogspot.com/2012/01/valentines-day-subway-art-printable.html


1 comments:
I love it! I wish my house was that cute right now.
Post a Comment