I'm a little late in posting this, but better late than never. The Provo High Bridal Fair was on Saturday, Oct 18, and I, of course, went all out. It was so insane but also a lot of fun. My booth was decked out for winter, which was perfect, as the majority of the brides I talked to were getting married in December and January (that's a crazy time of year to plan a wedding).
I got quite a few compliments on the decor (which is good since that IS my business) and a lot of great leads. Melissa provided the lovely flower arrangement which was also very popular. Consequently we handed out a lot of her business cards as well. (For more of Melissa's lovely creations, please see: www.tickledpinkfloral.com)
All in all, I think it was a grand success. Now is the busy time of following up on leads, sending mass emails (YAY!) and really pushing my business. If everything goes well, I could potentially have a wedding every weekend in December and January. I already have someone very nearly signed up for the first week of January, and someone else in February, so things are going really well.
Here are some pictures of my booth: 



6 years ago

2 comments:
YAY!!! The pics are gorgeous, though I still think it looked better in person. I'm glad that you're already getting business from it!
I had tons of fun helping you out, and can't wait for the February one!
BTW, thanks for the plug for my business! You're awesome!
OOOOOH LA LA!!!
Nicely done, ladies!!! Hopefully things continue to go well and business keeps you insanely busy! ;)
Post a Comment