I have a new challenge for myself! YAY!! I am learning German for my sweet German husband. Because I don't have a lot of free time, we have decided to kill two birds with one stone by reading the German Book of Mormon together every night. It takes me forever to read a verse and translate it, but I am learning. I am sort of proud of myself as I have been making progress even though we just started a couple nights ago.
I'd like to be able to speak it so that if/when I ever have children we can teach it to them so that they will truly be able to take advantage of their German heritage and citizenship. We are having fun doing it, and it feels good to be stretching my mental limits a little. Hopefully I will be able to keep it up. :)
6 years ago

4 comments:
That is so awesome! I am really impressed!
Thanks! :)
You were missed at the party! HOW THE CRAP ARE YOU!?
Do I need to get a job at Vital Smarts so that I can talk to you? :)
Post a Comment