Friday, October 24, 2008

Shameless Promotion

As many of you already know, I am a co-host on a gaming podcast called PolyCast. This is an entertaining 45 minute show devoted to discussing the latest in the gaming world, specifically the Sid Meier Civilization world. (Yes, I also think it's weird that I'm a co-host for a gaming podcast.)

PolyCast has just been announced as a competitor for the 2008 Podcast Awards. Hundreds of shows were nominated, but out of all of them, PolyCast has placed in the top 10 in two categories: Best Produced and Best Gaming PodCast. The voting for the winners has just opened and people are welcome to vote every 24 hours until November 6.

If you are interested in voting for my podcast please go to: http://www.podcastawards.com/ and vote for POLYCAST in both the Best Produced and Gaming Categories.

If you are interested in listening to snippets of the PolyCast episodes and hear my embarrassing performances, please visit: http://polycast.apolyton.net/polycast/
If you listen to the most recent, entitled "Episode 55: It's Expulent!" you get a bonus as my wonderful husband, Alexander, is a guest co-host and he's really funny.

1 comments:

Al said...

Thanks for coming to the shower (even though it made for an INSANE-O day for you!!!) and hanging with us! YOU ARE SO AMAZING!!! I totally and completely love you and I hope you know that I am here for you...ALWAYS!!! I miss getting calls and spending evenings eating delicious food! We should pick that back up...

PLEASE let me know if there is anything I can do for you!!! :)