I love Halloween. It's the one day a year that I can dress up like anything I want and people will smile and say how cute I look. It's like being a little kid all over again.
I found out that Halloween is a big deal at work. Nearly everybody dresses up and there is a big party and costume contest. We had a lot of fun and got absolutely no work done.
This year we got ready for winter early as I dressed up as the Ice Queen and my adorable husband was Old Man Winter.
6 years ago

5 comments:
LOVE your eyelashes!
Alexander's costume looks familiar. Yay for recycling parts of old costumes!
Yes, both our costumes have been used before, we didn't buy anything new. We have a very large costume box, it would be such a waste not to use them. :)
Wow, F-A-N-C-Y!!!
You people rock! Way to celebrate! :)
I'm jealous. I am so not creative, so I never dress up. You guys looked great! Way to get in the Halloween Spirit!
Post a Comment