I'm always more prone to reflection when it gets dark outside. I think it's because I talk all day long at work and when I get home I talk to my husband and by the end of the day I'm all talked out. In fact, Alexander can't get me to talk sometimes. It's like the effort of opening my mouth and forming words is just too great for me to even attempt. Now, I know Alisyn is reading this thinking, "Why can't she be like this for the 5 hours I have to be with her every day?" Well, Alisyn, I apologize, I just have no control over these kinds of issues.
Earlier today, my hubby and I played our favorite game of Civ together and spent a lot of our time focusing on espionage. We did some delightfully sneaky things to our neighboring countries. So, tonight I've been reflecting on the interesting secret lives of my friends. You know, those things you don't tell me? I've been wondering about all of those things that people do but don't tell anyone about and think that no one knows. I've decided that the people around you know more about you than you want them to know. I certainly know more about everyone than they think I do (I'm not bragging, just confessing). I am wondering what people know about me? Or worse, what do people think they know about me?
Honestly, I'm not giving up what I know about all of you (that would make me lose my edge) ;) so I'm not expecting any confessions from the rest of you. Still, it would be interesting...
6 years ago

4 comments:
Lame that it's taken me this long to read your newest post...but...well...okay, no excuses (well, good ones anyway)! :)
Very reflective post. Hmmmm.
I would like to know what you know about me, perhaps I could learn something. :)
No worries about the five hours we're together, mate. I enjoy them immensely...and you get more than your share from me!!! What a patient soul you are!
That's the joy of friendship...people knowing practically EVERYTHING about you and loving you anyway!!! :)
I can't reveal my secrets cause then they wouldn't be secrets! ;)
And yes, you are very slow this post has been up FOREVER!
Hip Hip Horray for friends who know you and still love you! I must be pretty lucky to have a few of those. :)
Ahem, speaking of posts...are you planning on writing a new one sometime soon!? ;)
You can reveal your secrets to me because I will keep them secret so they would still be secret... :)
Well, your mom pays us a lot every month to stay friends with you... (SO JOKING!)
Being your friend is a pleasure and honor! I am VERY grateful for you and hope that you don't mind being stuck with me...FOREVER!!! (Does my mom pay well? I asked her to up the anty...) ;)
Speaking of new posts, I was in the middle of writing a new one when you posted. I call that ESP. :)
Post a Comment