Today I am in beautiful San Diego! The weather is perfect and the sky is clear blue. Alexander and I were able to go to the San Diego Zoo today. We had so much fun looking at all the animals. At the end of the day we are now lounging in our hotel room with sore feet, red bodies, and happy memories. I will post some of my award winning photography of the animals now.
This guy looked so much like a stuffed animal that I couldn't believe it. San Diego has the second largest exhibit of koalas in the world (Australia's zoo being the largest of course).
This hippo was huge! There were a bunch of kids standing around us and they kept staring at the immense size of this guy.
Of course I couldn't resist the Giant Panda. She was so adorable and incredibly photogenic!
And of course, there's my husband who is the cutest animal, and as a bonus I get to take him home.
Tomorrow we head off to Sea World where we will surely make our burns worse and have a blast doing it. :)
6 years ago

2 comments:
SOOOOOOOO jealous!!! You people sure know how to vacate!!! ;)
HAVE A BLAST and please don't forget to say Hi! to Shamu for me! :)
(MISS YOU!!!)
Absolutely LOVE the picture of Alexander!!
Post a Comment