Thursday, April 19, 2007

A New Adventure

Today I decided that I tend to seek after adventure. Just anticipating doing something new thrills my inner child. My good friend Al has introduced me to my latest adventure, catering. I have decided that this might be something that I can actually do and enjoy doing. Al even gave me a name for my business. When she brought it up I'm sure she had no idea what a whirlwind of excitement it would cause. Unfortunately, I was not blessed with any patience, so I want everything to happen NOW. I want to buy a place for my business NOW. I want to start advertising NOW and I want to start cooking NOW. I still don't even know if it's even possible but I'm excited to take the ride. Wish me luck, maybe someday I will make something of myself.

Desire is transformed into drive when a dream creates a passion for action. --Dr. Robert Anthony

3 comments:

Melissa said...

"Wish me luck, maybe someday I will make something of myself."

Oh puh-lease! Don't make me go into the long list of your successes. You can do anything that you want, and I'm sure you'd be great at it. Oh, and by the way...if you do start catering...I wanna be a taste tester. :)

Al said...

Well, welcome to stirring that inner child and embarking on the often unknown thing called, "Adventure." ;)

I'm glad that my crazy requests (catering for Deb's gig) can actually turn into something exciting and business-oriented for you! YOU ARE AMAZING and anything you set your mind to will be a HUGE success! (Because, my friend, that is the sort of person you are!)

The best!

Annalee said...

You guys are awesome! Thanks for all the supportive comments!