Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Intro to Me

Perhaps one of the greatest desires of mankind is to be understood by those around us. Thus, we come to websites such as these and post the innermost thoughts of our psychotic minds and hope that our friends understand. Here I stand, obviously feeling disconnected to the world around me for I have joined the ranks of those I have previously mocked (bloggers). It's a good thing I have no ambitions in politics or I may be accused of flip-flopping.

I look forward to exploring this new-fangled way of keeping tabs on all those friends I never call (sorry about that by the way). Please feel free to comment on my absurdities, as I would do the same in your place. ;)

4 comments:

Al said...

Ha! Welcome, my flip-flopper friend, welcome! :)

Melissa said...

YOu can definitely count on me to comment on your absurdities regularly ;) Welcome to the blogging world!

Jo said...

You and your sister love flip flops.... :)

Al said...

Ha! Poor, Jo! Sorry you had to learn that this is a different Anna's blog the hard way! ;) Though I'm sure Anna appreciates your comments... Right? :)