Monday, August 6, 2012

Tanner & Karianne's Wedding

I was thrilled to be able to travel out to Utah for the wedding of my little brother, Tanner, and his beautiful bride Karianne. Honestly though, I spent the entire time working. I found myself catering and decorating both the luncheon and reception, which was nothing short of crazy. When I finally arrived home last night at 3am (our flight was majorly delayed) I was completely and totally exhausted.

The entire wedding was beautiful though. The temple sealing was spiritual and I cried throughout the entire ceremony. The bride and groom were gorgeous and joyful, the decorations were lovely, the food was great, and the company was heaven. I loved the entire thing.

To see pictures of the decor, go over to my Wedding Decor Blog.

Following are some pics of my amazing family who worked hard along-side me the entire time making sure that everything got done. I love them all so much and I couldn't have done any of this without them. :) (I have no idea how I didn't get a picture of Jen and Zac, I'm sorry! If anyone has a picture of them in all their cuteness, send it my way.)

Tanner & Karianne:


Mom & Dad:



Bryce & BreeAnna:



Denise & Hallie:



Alexander & McKay:



Melanie:



Natalie:



McKay:



Hallie:




Dad & Hallie:


Melanie catching the bouquet:


0 comments: