My Alexander turns 29 today. I could go on and on about how wonderful he is but I don’t want to bore you to death or embarrass Alexander too much. Here are just a few reasons (in no particular order) why I am so thankful to have him in my life:
He makes me laugh every day
He is one of the most intelligent people I know but also one of the most humble
He loves to teach others what he learns and he teaches me something new every day
He has great compassion for others, including animals
He is slow to anger
He loves music and he hums when he’s happy
He has the most gorgeous blue eyes
He is very talented at imitating accents and I find it very entertaining
He has a child-like excitement that is infectious
He can make a mean spaghetti dinner
He loves and takes care of the dog even though he is allergic to her
Happy Birthday darling!
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment