Thursday, August 6, 2009

Things That Make Me Happy :)

Summer thunderstorms - the smell of the clean air, the anticipation of the next crack of thunder, the calming rhythm of the rain.

My husband's smile when I walk in the door after a long day of work - he is adorable and I love him!

Pussywillow Kitten Face - the name I gave the sweetest little kitten that lives on my parent's back porch.

Swimming in solitude - nothing can compare to being encased in glorious water while enjoying the company of only your closest family.

Singing at my fullest capacity, sailing over the high notes without effort.

Tomatoes and cucumbers, together with salt..yummy!

Weekends where I don't have to work (unfortunately, they are few and far between).

Completing a wedding and knowing it was exactly what the bride and groom wanted.

Traveling - going anywhere and doing anything. Road trips are simply awesome with my husband. We have the best time!

My incredible bed, especially after the traveling. Nothing says welcome home like the cool, clean sheets of my intelli-gel bed. It was well worth what we paid for it.

2 comments:

Adam B said...

I'm so jealous you have an Intelligel bed. :P If only they weren't the cost of a small used car.

Annalee said...

Yeah...they are rather indulgent. However, it was probably a good investment. I told Alexander that he could choose any bed he wanted, and this one was his favorite. I definitely didn't protest. ;)