On Saturday I was able to participate in my fourth bridal fair. Like all the fairs before it, I suffered from lack of sleep and mild insanity. It seemed like everything was against me last week. I started out sick and behind the game, and I never really caught up. However, everything worked out.
I decided to play with the same color scheme as the last fair mostly because I love it so much. I decided that this was the only time I really got to do something fun my way, so I lived it up. I used the teal blue and lime green and added a touch of summer with dashes of coral. Oh how I loved it! I also tried out a different look with the backdrop and I liked the end result. Apparently my booth was one of those love it or hate it things, because one really rude girl exclaimed very loudly about how ugly it was. Oh well, I don't accept clients like that anyway.
We had a blast throughout the day. I was able to do some much needed networking with other vendors and, of course, met some awesome couples. I am very pleased with the end result and now I have my work cut out for me as I line up consultations and work out the crazy summer schedule.
Here are some pictures of the booth:
I was very proud of this one, as I put it together all by myself :)
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment