Monday, December 22, 2008

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas!

So much snow!! I work in the Riverwoods, near the mouth of the canyon. It's a great place to work, except in the winter. It seems that we just get dumped on every single day.

Right now it is only 11:00am. It started snowing at 9:00am. So far we have a half a foot of NEW snow. We actually went out and measured the snow on my car to make sure. To document this event, we decided to take pictures out of our windows.

We are actually kinda worried that we aren't going to be able to get home tonight. Oh well.

Merry Christmas!!!





2 comments:

Al said...

I know! Talk about amazing (and crazy)! HELLO SLEDDING! You peeps busy Christmas Day at 1:00? We're all meeting at my house to go sledding...you should come! :)

Be safe driving around...and let us know if you need help with anything!

LOVES!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)

Annalee said...

Sledding sounds awesome, however, the last time we went Alexander popped his tailbone out of place. I don't think I can handle having him flat on his back for two weeks again. Thanks for the invite though! Have super fun and have a wonderful Christmas! :)