I know it's a little late, but it has been understandably busy around here.
Christmas is the most incredible time of year. Alexander and I realized that this was our fourth Christmas together, which is an overwhelming thought. It was fun to reflect back on the past few years and the joy that we have shared together. In 2005 we spent Christmas in England with Alexander's family and at that time we decided to get married. In 2006 we were both staying with my family, as it was right before our wedding and we had been kicked out of our apartments. 2007 was our first Christmas together in our little home. It was quiet, peaceful, and a lot of fun.
This year, 2008, we spent another quiet Christmas together. Christmas Eve we sang carols and read stories at my Grandmother's house. It was such a special time and it was good for us to spend time with my Grandma, as she has been ill for quite some time now.
I woke up Christmas morning very sick. It made opening the presents a little less fun, but we still had a great time. I spent most of the day in bed but around 5:00 I was able to get up and go to my parent's house for Christmas dinner. So much fun!
Anyway, here our some of our Christmas memories.
6 years ago

2 comments:
Nice! MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Thanks for comin' to our rockin' party...you peeps are awesome! E said that was one of his most favorite combo of friends ever. And WOW to Alexander's 100%!!! :)
Let's hang again soon.
He's got a sword!! You idiots, we've all got swords!
Post a Comment