I had a crazy busy weekend! My little sister Jen got married on Saturday and it was my privilege to be the wedding decorator. I took Friday off of work and spent the entire day decorating the church. It was nuts, but in the end I think it looked alright. The reception was held at my church-house which is an older design with a very interesting foyer. Jen had her "line" in the foyer and then guests were invited into the cultural hall where the food was served and where tables were set up, so there was a lot of space to decorate.
I have posted a few pictures for those of you who weren't able to attend.
THE CULTURAL HALL:
THE BACKDROP IN THE FOYER:
THE FRONT ENTRANCE, OPPOSITE OF THE BACKDROP:
CUTE TANNER AT THE BOOK TABLE:
THE CAKE TABLE AND MUSICIANS CORNER:
CLOSEUP OF CAKE:
TABLES:
AND FINALLY, MY HANDSOME HUSBAND:
6 years ago

2 comments:
You never give yourself enough credit! It looked amazing!
Nice! Congrats on making it all pull together and look wonderful!
YOU ARE AMAZING!!! :)
Post a Comment