As you can tell from my previous posts, I love a good party and I love throwing a good party even more. My 80's party in Utah was so much fun, I decided to have one for my besties out here in KC as well. All the same fun applied (we even ate the same food). We projected the NES on the wall so the boys could play Contra. The karaoke was a total hit! People were rocking late into the night singing the best rock ballads ever made. This time I attempted to make my own cake. It didn't look as great as dad's but it tasted pretty good. Denise insisted on buying candles this time and was set on making me blow out 30 of them! I think the house almost burned down...
Prepping the radical decor the night before ;)
The Decor!
Accessories Table
Neon Room Divider
Check out my rubix cube lamp :):
I'm kinda in love with the 80's slang backdrop :)
I Want Candy Buffet!
The white ball in the middle had an LED light that changed colors :)
The photo props
Some of our favorite 80's things including Girls Just Want to Have Fun and Dino Riders.
The People!
Alexander being a goof-ball :)
Anna and Alexander
More silliness
Kathy, Joe and Audrey
Steve and Sara
Denise, Rocker Chic!
The Singing!
Alexander Rick-Rolled the party by singing "Never Gonna Give You Up". It was pretty entertaining.
Shani breaking it down. Somehow she eluded getting her portrait taken...
Sara and I dueting "Walk Like An Egyptain"
Steve and Sara were the unexpected rock stars of the party, rocking song after awesome song!
THE CAKE!
Chocolate, Strawberry, Chocolate...Yummy!


























0 comments:
Post a Comment