I absolutely love my husband. On January 5, we celebrated our fourth wedding anniversary. I can't believe we have been married that long! These past four years have been amazing! Even though we have had our fair share of trials, I really think we lucked out in our happiness. If you know us at all, you will know that we are beyond perfect for each other. We complete each others thoughts and we make up for each others weaknesses. As Alexander said the other day, together we make an almost normal person :).
Alexander is a fantastic husband. He is attentive and patient and puts up with my odd requests without any complaints. He is a brilliant writer, intensely intelligent, and naturally witty. I hate going anywhere without him because he makes running errands fun.
I think my favorite side effect of spending time with him is how much I learn from him. He knows more about history (ANY history) than I could ever dream of remembering. He also loves music and knows hundreds of classical favorites and can accurately guess the names and composers when they come on the radio. Don't let his intelligence intimidate you though, underneath he is really quite silly and will go to extreme lengths to make me laugh.
I know this all sounds really cheesy, but isn't marriage supposed to be full of these lovey-dovey moments of pure bliss? I sure hope so! I am planning on this marriage lasting a whole lot longer, and I really need a few blissful decades to look forward to. In the meantime, I am appreciating every moment we spend together. It's only getting better! :)
Here are some of my favorites from that cold day four years ago.


6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment